Hey Gems! I have put together a little video showing you how I do my everyday photoshoot makeup! I will link all the products below, and please let me know if you'd like to see more!
- Ulta Headband
- Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Maybelline - Light/pale
- Stay Matte Powder - Rimmel - translucent
- Dayslayer 15D - Morphe eyeshadow pallete
- Fit Me Foundation - Maybelline - sandy beige
- Shape Tape Concealer - Tarte - light medium
- Translucent powder - Airspun - honey beige
- Hoola Bronzer - Benefit
- Morphe Bronzer - Debutante
- Essence blush - (I don't know the shade, sorry!)
- Pro Glow Face Palette - Paris Hilton
- Highlight - MAC - soft + gentle
- Eyeliner - Wet 'n Wild - black
- Eyebrows - ELF - taupe
- Lash Sensational Mascara - Maybelline - blackest black
- Essence lip liner - in the nude
- Hard Candy lipgloss - plumping serum - "first kiss"
- Rose Water setting spray - Trader Joes
That's all there is to it! Comment with any questions you might have, and what else you'd like to see!