Hey Gems! Do you want to learn a little more about the sisters who run the best online boutique ever? These four women have their own unique personalities & skills that make RubyClaire amazing! Keep on reading for 5 things you didn't know about each of them!
1. I am a Registered Nurse and continue to work as one. I graduated from Nursing School when I was 21, and have had specialized critical care training. I have worked in critical care (ICU’s and ER’s) my entire nursing career - 17 years! I even did a travel nursing job for 3 months in an ER in Hawaii when my husband and I were first married.
2. I am a High Fitness instructor! I was introduced to High Fitness about a year and a half ago and quickly fell in love! I had always exercised and been a runner - including running several races (5k’s 10k’s and half marathons), but this group fitness format is unlike anything I have ever done, and I can’t get enough! I certified to become an instructor 1 year ago! I now teach 3-4 classes per week.
3. I never planned to be in marketing, and have never had official schooling in marketing. I have done tons of self learning and taken lots and lots of webinars to learn what I need to know to be in my position. However - I was actually the president of our Marketing Club (DECA) in High School, and went to the national competition two years - placing in the top ten nationally both years for marketing projects that I did!
4. I am a Pulmonary Embolism survivor. On Halloween in 2017 I was diagnosed with multiple blood clots in both of my lungs - something that up to one third of people who have it do not survive from. They were brought on by a combination of constriction of the primary vein in my leg and birth control pills which caused my blood to pool and coagulate in my leg, which then traveled to my lungs. I am so grateful that after all that I went through with that diagnosis, that today I am healthier than ever before with no lingering effects!
5. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My faith is a huge part of who I am, and how I lead my life. I love knowing that because my Savior’s atonement I can live in heaven with my family after this life.
Find Julie's gorgeous dress here!
1. I am the youngest of 4 kids.
2. My husband and I met on a blind date, and were married 4 months later.
3. My favorite dessert is a classic vanilla ice-cream, banana split (but i'm lactose intolerant, so its only on rare occasions, when I have a lot of Lactaid on hand that I indulge in one!).
4. I went to college for interior design, dropped out, then went to Cosmetology school. Both I still love and use as a hobby to dabble in.
5. I have a crippling fear of public speaking
Find a dress similar to Anna's here!
1. I went to Cosmetology School
2. I love Interior Design
3. I started dating my husband when I was 16
4. I love mugs. And coffee!
5. I played Volleyball in Highschool
Shop Kristin's Tee!
1. I ride, love and breathe horses. They are life!
2. I own a photography business and am always up for a new photo adventure!
3. I work full time at Utah State University as a Business Manager. I have a weird love of spreadsheets.
4. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears are my weakness.
5. I raised a guide dog for the blind, and when life ever slows down I would love to be part of that program again to give back to the community.
Get Lauren's dress here!
Thanks for being here, Gems!