- New Arrivals
Social Media Assistant (Part-time) - Logan, UT
RubyClaire Boutique is looking to hire a fun, high energy, and self-motivated part-time Social Media Assistant. This will be a part time position, working closely with the owners of RubyClaire. This social media assistant will be responsible for implementing a social media strategy that significantly increases reach and engagement across all platforms and can increase revenue as a result. Position offers competitive pay, fun work environment, and clothing discounts.
• Interact and engage with customers on all social platforms on a daily basis. Expected to become very familiar with our product.
• Develop a social strategy, carry it out, and then develop and communicate reports back to owners.
• Develop brand awareness.
• Regularly monitor social media analytics for all platforms to measure effectiveness and gain insight.
• Research new social media marketing trends and implement strategy.
• Consistently post and promote RubyClaire across all social media platforms daily.
• A marketing degree is welcomed, but not required as long as the applicant has similar and relevant job experience.
• Extensive knowledge across multiple social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
• Excellent and creative writing skills
• Keen attention to proofreading and editing.
• Customer service minded.
• Creative campaign ideas.
• Ability to travel to Logan, UT once a week at a minimum.
• Experience using a content publisher (I.E. Postso, Hootsuite, etc.)
Warehouse Assistant - Logan, UT
We are looking for part-time employees to assist with the daily operation of the warehouse. Position offers competitive pay, fun work environment, and clothing discounts.
• Receive incoming shipments of new merchandise.
• Unload, inspect, and count inbound shipments
• Sort and inspect new products to ensure quality standards are met
• Package and label outgoing orders with speed and accuracy
• Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of 3 to 5 hours
• Other duties as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience handling clothing preferred
• Lift and move up to 50 lbs
• Proficient use of computer and software applications
• Have open availability, including weekends and overtime if needed
• Ability to work within a team as well as own your own with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift in a warehouse environment.
• High school diploma required. College degree or some college coursework preferred.
Email your resume and brief cover letter to jobs@RubyClaireBoutique.com with the subject line containing the job position you are interested in.