Come Join Us at RubyClaire!
We are looking for a part-time employee to assist with the daily marketing and promotion responsibilities. This position is a work from home position, with the occasional requirement to attend meetings in person at the warehouse in Logan, UT.
Do you have an eye for graphic design? Are you interested in working for a small, yet established business as a part of a fun team? Are you self-motivatied, pro-active and a task-oriented person? This job is for you!
- Creating marketing collateral
- Managing business Pinterest account
- Blog Posts
- Marketing and sales promotions
- Email campaigns
- Supporting marketing manager in execution of projects
- Able to work independently
- Graphic Design skills
- Good communication
- Punctual and effecient
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- HS diploma, with preference to a degree in business, marketing or graphic design
If interested, please email resume, and 3-4 examples of graphic design work to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Warehouse Assistant - Logan, UT
We are looking for part-time employees to assist with the daily operation of the warehouse. Position offers competitive pay, fun work environment, and clothing discounts.
• Receive incoming shipments of new merchandise.
• Unload, inspect, and count inbound shipments
• Sort and inspect new products to ensure quality standards are met
• Package and label outgoing orders with speed and accuracy
• Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of 3 to 5 hours
• Other duties as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience handling clothing preferred
• Lift and move up to 50 lbs
• Proficient use of computer and software applications
• Have open availability, including weekends and overtime if needed
• Ability to work within a team as well as own your own with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift in a warehouse environment.
• High school diploma required. College degree or some college coursework preferred.
Email your resume and brief cover letter to jobs@RubyClaireBoutique.com with the subject line containing the job position you are interested in.